personal reasons for sa

mrb

well for me i cannot understand the way the world works , i mean im sort of confident in myself , but then i read the papers the news , i read true life stories in books about how hard peoples lives have been , ect ect and most of it is bad , like a few weeks ago i read a couple battered there 7 year old daughter to death , and people kill each other over religion , take the twin towers in usa for example , i mean jesus , wtf is wrong with people , are humans not capable of just living there lives and being nice to eachother , my mother had sa , and she passed it on to me but im strong enough to cope with that , but what i just wrote above just makes it ten times worse , i think about that kind of stuff a lot .. why cant we all just be nice to eachother :mad: i do hate this world sometimes id glady turn my back on it , oh i dunno , my gf knows all this stuff iv told her how i feel and she understands :) but then having said all that , if there is something you can change by hmmm an e mail to the wspa your tiny voice can make a small diff , as to the rest of it .... well you tell me .... cos i cant understand the mentality of the human race , dont get me wrong there is a lot of good things in the world me know ... but the bad stuff hmmmm , that i think is my personal reason for sa , well some of it anyway :cool:

Lorraine Manca

reminds me of a song, evil is alive and well, by bob dylan's kid i think
and then, another song, emily wells about how shes a thinking girl that never considered god, dont remember what its called though! but one of the main words of the song is "wow" and the way she says it is exactly the only thing you can say when you see real evil exists. it just blows your mind

davidburke

we can only hope that there will be a point when we stop our ways and all this hate and just learn to live in peace

Kanye West

Ya we certainly don't understand each other. Whenever I hear stories about people killing each other its usually because of money. If I was was living in a poor country I would be pretty pissed off too.

Kat

You’re right we are all in this hell together and people just make it worse for each other.

AimeeSP

well for me i cannot understand the way the world works , i mean im sort of confident in myself , but then i read the papers the news , i read true life stories in books about how hard peoples lives have been , ect ect and most of it is bad , like a few weeks ago i read a couple battered there 7 year old daughter to death , and people kill each other over religion , take the twin towers in usa for example, i mean jesus , wtf is wrong with people , are humans not capable of just living there lives and being nice to eachother , my mother had sa , and she passed it on to me but im strong enough to cope with that , but what i just wrote above just makes it ten times worse , i think about that kind of stuff a lot .. why cant we all just be nice to eachother :mad: i do hate this world sometimes id glady turn my back on it , oh i dunno , my gf knows all this stuff iv told her how i feel and she understands :) but then having said all that , if there is something you can change by hmmm an e mail to the wspa your tiny voice can make a small diff , as to the rest of it .... well you tell me .... cos i cant understand the mentality of the human race , dont get me wrong there is a lot of good things in the world me know ... but the bad stuff hmmmm , that i think is my personal reason for sa , well some of it anyway :cool:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
Jimi Hendrix