People look so wierd!!!

mmmm

I've felt this way for a while and I just had to share it. Immagine driving along in your Jeep on an African safari when suddenly, this creature jumps out of the bushes into the middle of the track. The poor thing is completely bald except for a random mane growing out the top of its head and one or two other miscelaneous patches of hair; any other self respecting creature has a tail of sorts but this one has to be content with two sacks of fat instead. Where other animals have distinguished snout or a neat little black nose, this one insists on having a huge bulb in the middle of its face that doesn't even function properly. Then you realise in shock and horror that you're not looking at the track after all, you're looking in the mirror! EEEEK!

hahaha okay, so I'm in one of thooose moods. But you have to confess, I make a frightening point :D

Emma

I saw these two fat women shopping today, wearing pink lycra pants and shirts, they had the muffin top thing, I imagined them as giant cupcakes with heads on them.:rolleyes: