People are too COMPLICATED

Kiwong

I'm with Tooshytosay 100%. People are too complicated by far. I don't get people it takes too much energy

One day you'll be getting along fine with someone and the next day you're not. Too much Ying and Yang.

Ladystardust

I can sympathise with the original poster of this thread there are times when i feel that i will never understand others. However i also know that i do understand a lot about people too. I do not think it perhaps other people so much as me and my past experince and expectaions that make friendships hard to make. I have a painful personal history that makes me very sensitive to rejection ect. I have however made 1 friend this friendship has not been a bed of roses and i dont expect it ever will be either. People are a big risk and that is the hardest thing for me.

Kiwong

What I have learnt is not to take people at face value, scratch under the surface and they are full of suprises.

AnxietyDave

I don't worry too much about how complicated others are, so long as the decisions and actions I make are in accordance with what I feel is correct and is in alignment with the greater good, then it is no longer my problem, things will sort themselves out eventually and most problems come from people trying to make things to complicated in the first place.:cool: