Pathetic thing of the day.

Weirdo

Here you can write your most pathetic experiences every day. I'll start. This morning I received a text message, I was like "cool, I can't even remember the last time I got one. There's still someone thinking about me after all." It was from the operator, and it was about how I should enjoy Christmas holidays(even though I hate xmas). You can only imagine how I felt. :oops:

weak

Sat in cafe by myself waiting for my food... i was the only person in there eating alone, everyone else was with groups of friends. On my way out I accidentally knocked over a chair in front of a group of people. Felt like a douche bag =/

Well today was kind of the least pathetic day in a few weeks, as I finally braved the possibility of being stuck in a small room with other people and took my laundry into the laundry room. I'd washed some stuff in the sink, and worn things longer than normal, just to put off the inevitable need to go there (even though nothing bad has ever happened there, and I'm not agoraphobic).

flakeybark said:
also, i just received a message from one of my 'friends' saying that she was extremely bored and wondered if I wanted to hang out. Not that she's even interested in seeing me. I'm the last resort. I'm 'filler', the alternative to watching the same ol christmas specials on television.

Come on. You've managed to twist an obvious, unambiguous positive into looking like a negative by making absurd unwarranted assumptions to the point where you're seriously arguing that people sometimes want to hang out with people they don't like. No wonder you don't have friends, you forcibly reclassify them. They probably think you hate them for not asking to hang out with them.

i take myself really seriously but i'm actually retarded.

I've seen plenty of retarded people post. You're obviously not one of them.

My only friend in college was like 3 times my age.

Congrats on having a friend in college... better than a lot of us. Who cares about age?

You got a text message! I'm so proud, I'd probably be totally excited too. I have never even sent or gotten a text message in my life! lol.

I get excited about the dumbest things ever. Like you know that weird glue stuff that they have in magazines to attach those things, I am always really excited when I see some, and I take it out and play with it. Let's see I'm also pathetic because I haven't changed my shirt for like 4 days, I don't have any friends at all, and for a whole bunch of other reasons. But it's all good :D !

Walk

flakeybark said:
I changed my birthday date on facebook because I was afraid of the lack of 'happy birthdays' i would get. in fact the only real reason i have it is to feel included and like i have friends.

Yes I know how pathetic that is! woot woot :p

also, my sister is probably my best friend...er, only friend. and so's my mum. ummm what else, i take myself really seriously but i'm actually retarded. My only friend in college was like 3 times my age. I can't handle peers or people my own age. I feel embarrassed around children because I think they're judging me. woah now

also sometimes when I'm feeling insecure I listen to Enya. AHhhhhhhahahaha

I could literally write a novel about how pathetic I am. :(

Same here. Again. We are all so similar, down to the details.

I've been tempted to change my bday as well, but fuck it, hiding and shit usually compounds SA problems.

Reading people's experiences on this forum has given me a bit of confidence in my life.

The feeling that you're not alone is enough to give you the motivation to lift up your chin and continue to try to make life better.

Thanks for this post.