Passing of high schoolers

RonFrank

In this same month, i got news of 2 people that i went with in high school have died. Since im suffering from Thanatophobia, i was shaken up by both deaths.

Both of them was captured on the news.

Juvenile detention officer killed, another injured in Newark

and

Authorities Seek Dump Truck Driver In Fatal Union Square Accident - NY1.com

I wasn't actually friends with either of them, but my high school was small enough to know everyone's last name that attended the school, so i didnt feel apathetic to the fact that they passed. Kind of makes me feel like getting in touch with people i went to school with and try to get to know them but i know my current issue with being around people will prevent that from happening.

Has anyone been in this situation?

*r.i.p to both people*

Phoenixx

Really sorry to hear about that. ::(: I understand though. About four and a half years ago we had a really bad tragedy at my high school. Three students and one former student died during Homecoming weekend from an awful car accident. They were all coming back from a party, if that tells you anything. One of those students was in my class, and also happened to be my friend's brother. I wasn't friends with him, but I talked with him a few times. He was a pretty decent kid, not book smart, but an incredible soccer player, and he was really popular (Especially among the girls. He looked a lot older for his age.), sadly he just did a lot of things he shouldn't have been doing and got caught up with some of the wrong people. It was a really awful week back, so depressing, and it did shake me up a bit too. I didn't know the other three personally, but my school was really small so everyone knew everyone else, even if it was just a name.