Party time :(

Magicmuffin

Next saturday is my friends birthday. I haven't seen him in some years, but I used to attend to his parties before, and stopped when I entered the university.

I don't want to go because when I do, I always end up isolated, I dont know anyone there very much and it is not easy for me to talk to people. My friend goes to play with his other friends and don't really pay attention of what I do, him being the only known person and whom I'd feel confortable with.

It's been some years and now he pressures me to attend his birthday party. Maybe it will not be the same as before, but I am afraid I will be there alone while everybody else is having fun. You know, it's just not cool. Still I know it is important for him so, I thought maybe I could show up for a little while and then go home, I really don't want to go though that.

What do you do in these kind of situations?

Magicmuffin

He is a bit selfish and doesn't pay too much attention to others including me, but it is still a good idea making him remember I'm not good with people so I should rather stay with him. Im sure the food will be good, it always is XD

I'll try to have fun, thanks so much for the answer :)