Paranoia, blessing or curse?

First of all, I didn't find any other section where to post this without being irrelevant.Since paranoia has many symptoms related to social anxiety, I am posting here.

When I was a child, I have been subjected to frequent mockeries about the way I was. Most of the time these were FREE mockeries.

Recently I am feeling the impact that this is having on me, when walking outside my attention gets drawn by every 'group laugh' I hear, which is making me turn around every-time.
It also occurs to me to interpret words that I am barely able to distinguish as "look at how he's walking".

This is only the part about me feeling that I am being mocked behind my back.

Very frequently when taking public transports I make sure to face every passenger that's in it, or to sit with my back against the wall, and looking at everyone at the same time without focusing on anyone in particular, why am I doing that? because I am always expecting something wrong to happen, just out of the blue....my attention is at its maximum.

Something else very troubling involving smartphones....whenever I see someone tilting his smartphone's camera to my direction, I automatically assume that he's secretly filming me or taking pictures of me, this is insane!
Damn smartphones!

When I am home, not one day has passed without me checking that the door is thoroughly locked by checking it like......5 to 7 times in one night...HELL I even look for cameras hidden in my room, I am not joking at all.

Not one walk has ended without me turning around many times to check that nobody is following me.

The list is long, but I am going to stop here, who knows, maybe you could use these informations against me :bigsmile: .

I am always in a state of alert,it's like having a computer with many antiviruses instead of just one.

I am curious to hear some fellows paranoid stories.