panic away e book

THE-INTROVERT

im thinking of buying this but i dont know i dont want to waste money on something thats not helpful i hate when this happens i cant dicide weather to buy a thing or not it stresses me out

KiaKaha

Banned
I will send it to you buddy. I have it. I think you might be better off buying the feeling good handbook or something similar though.

im thinking of buying this but i dont know i dont want to waste money on something thats not helpful i hate when this happens i cant dicide weather to buy a thing or not it stresses me out

Had a quick google. To be honest , its looking all a bit too snake oil and too good to be true.

"Hundreds and thousands of people all over the world has already benefited from the technique shared by Joe Barry in his Panic Away eBook and his Panic Away bonus gifts."

"Joe Barry’s Panic Away eBook teaches it readers the One Movement Technique that effectively stops fear at its tracks and prevents it from triggering a panic attack. "

Sounds like typical charlatan talk

I have an application on my phone called ''Wattpad'' and I have a great book about Anxiety. It's about a social group talking about anxiety and described their life in the book and how to deal with anxiety.
It's really awesome. Maybe you can get the app too?
It's like e-books too. But on the phone.