panic attacks

hi,

i had a huge panic attack yesterday, i have a friend on msn, and i met her on a kind of dating site, and because i reacted on more adds, a friend of her was saying to her that im a wrong person for her. and more HURTFULL stuff.. all the things what they were gossiping about, i was sooooo in panic. I was at my grandparents and everything went wrong. i thought i was going to die cuz i couldnt breathe well. and my dad was sooo angry at me, i felt like everyone was against me. While i was sad about something, i needed comfort. but no body could have given me ::(:
But im glad my friend sent me an ecard that she cares about me and trust me that im a good person, cuz im not a person who wants to do anything wrong..

But now its a nother tomorrow, and i feel like im still in that situation ::(:

cobalt_bluester

hi. sorry to hear about your panic attacks they can be very scary. I had my first attack a few months back and felt like I was dying. Fortunately, my new meds seem to be keeping this at bay, but they are not helping me with my depression, SP and anxiety which are really making life such hell for me at the moment. Just a thought, but perhaps you could look into a change of meds like me. Good luck.