Panic attacks without reason

nature

Hello, i have panic attacks without reason. Interesting are these panic attacks disappear with time becouse somtimes when i in public place start shaking fingers and i feel scared without reason.:kickingmyself:
Now first time needs drive car and i scared that i can get panic attacks when drive. So what i should do that dont hapen when i drive?

Metal_isthe_Answer

Maybe listen to some music you love to calm you down? Hard for me to say, I actually love driving sometimes, I find it calming to sit and let my mind wander in silence, or just play some music really loud and jam.
I once had a panic attack when going to the university store at the college I worked at, the odd thing was that I had never had one before, it just came out of nowhere and I felt like everybody was looking at me.

Deco

Have you ever considered exercising? Running and lifting wheights helped me a few years a go. I was very anxious with my work, a lot of pressure and working more than 10 hours a day, but I reserved an hour a few days a week for exercising. It helped me relax, and you will also feel more confident and probably sleep better.

Maybe listen to some music you love to calm you down? Hard for me to say, I actually love driving sometimes, I find it calming to sit and let my mind wander in silence, or just play some music really loud and jam.
I once had a panic attack when going to the university store at the college I worked at, the odd thing was that I had never had one before, it just came out of nowhere and I felt like everybody was looking at me.
I agree, there are some relaxing tracks on YouTube that are great to listen to when I'm very stressed and anxious about something.
I once had a panick attack before a trip in 1999, and only after listening to one of my favourite songs I could calm down and travel.

nature

Needs try exercising great idea. And listen my favourite music. Before these panic attacks i never try exercising. Maybe helps relax.

ONline87_15793

Hello, i have panic attacks without reason. Interesting are these panic attacks disappear with time becouse somtimes when i in public place start shaking fingers and i feel scared without reason.:kickingmyself:
Now first time needs drive car and i scared that i can get panic attacks when drive. So what i should do that dont hapen when i drive?

it's only a question of selfstime ^^

Sacrament

You should first figure out why exactly you have panic attacks. Panic attacks stem from an overwhelming fear of something. Identify your fear, ask yourself if you really have a reason to be so terrified, and focus on your breathing (slow breaths, exhale using your stomach) while bringing yourself back to reality. Yes, starting to drive can be stressful, and that's okay. Don't panic as soon as you feel nervous about it. Just tell yourself that it's perfectly normal to be a little nervous, but that you can handle it just fine.

But yes, relaxation through music and exercise is also important!