Palmar/plantar Anti-Hyperhidrosis soap

AKAKU

I have been suffering from excessive sweating of my hands and feet for most of my life. As a student I don't have enough money for expensive procedures and equipment . I also don't like taking medicines for a long period of time. My dad just bought me special soap called hyperhidro-Rx. (www.hyperhidrorx.com). It has made my condition manageable. My hands and feet are now too dry.

Last edited:

Sprawling

Now that's something out of the ordinary. Soap for HH. What's in it? Keep us posted if it continues to help. How long does keep working? A few hours, days or more?

solutionsexplor

I used this soap in the past. They just made it available to public looks like.
It did help me when its not too hot and when I am not nervous.
For me it worked better than anything I've used for the issue.

I am not sure whats in it. Wondering if anyone can get it tested in a lab or something.

Sprawling

I might consider getting some. Today was a more than average light hand sweating day for me. Maybe the soap could have been useful?

ophanim

Now that's something out of the ordinary. Soap for HH. What's in it? Keep us posted if it continues to help. How long does keep working? A few hours, days or more?

Hi guys i'm new. So i did some research and i believe the soap contains a chemical called Scopolamine (Hyoscine). It is a type of Anticholinergic. It can be absorbed through the skin to prevent the sweat glands from firing. The website claims 2-5 days of sweat-free hands/feet. You can get dependency/withdrawal symptoms if you absorb high levels of Scopolamine, which is probably why your limited to "2-3 times per week" usage. But i think the dosage is kept low with this soap, although they proabably aren't FDA approved.

Last edited:

xtv89x

Ok, ordered this product last week and just got it in the mail today. Here is the exact ingredients labeled on the bottle: Salt, Alcohol, Potassium, Frangrance, Water, Gel, Natural Vinegar, Vitamin B, Sage Tea, Lime Juice, Potato Extract, Aloe Leaf Juice.
All of these ingredients sound pretty natural and harmless, not sure how it will stop the sweating. I will update you guys in a week of the results...

ophanim

Ok, ordered this product last week and just got it in the mail today. Here is the exact ingredients labeled on the bottle: Salt, Alcohol, Potassium, Frangrance, Water, Gel, Natural Vinegar, Vitamin B, Sage Tea, Lime Juice, Potato Extract, Aloe Leaf Juice.

That doesn't make sense to me. On the website homepage they state "Hyperhidro-Rx targets the actual sweat gland by temporally preventing the production of the post ganglionic neurotransmitter in these glands."

Only an Anticholinergic chemical (natural or synthetic) could perform this action. None of their ingredients could produce this effect, unless they are purposely not stating what's exactly in it...maybe it's in a salt form and they just listed it as "Salt".

I ordered some too, so i will contribute some feedback on whether it works well or not.

Last edited:

Sprawling

I'm looking forward to hearing feedback from both of you.
Alcohol and salt will dry you out very temporarily.

ophanim

I'm looking forward to hearing feedback from both of you.
Alcohol and salt will dry you out very temporarily.

Hi. I'm back with an update after using the Hyperhidro-Rx soap for about two weeks. Unfortunately it hasn't dried my hands much. After using it as instructed on the back of the bottle, i still got clammy hands. Where i live, the weather has gotten colder, so that may have contributed to a slight decrease in sweat.

I'm not sure whether the soap works better on other people...maybe the thickness of the palms affects absorption. When using the soap, they say your hands may get warm, but i didn't feel anything. The only thing i notice is the "grassy/herbal smell" which lingers. The bottle says the soap is "Regular Strength", so i'll keep an eye out for a stronger version that i can test out.

I wish i could vouch for this treatment, but it hasn't worked very well, especially for the price i paid (expensive shipping). I will continue to use it until it's finished, just so it isn't a total waste of money. I will come back in another two weeks to give a further update if prolonged usage provides improvement.. Anyone else get better results?

Last edited: