Overwhelmed Feelings

lunarla

I sometimes think that I feel way too much - good and bad. And even when it's not really a big event causing me feelings. I feel so overwhelmed and confused about everything. I start thinking about reality and it practically gives me a panic attack sometimes. I can look at a landscape and feel so overwhelmed by feelings that are good, yet they make me feel intensely confused. I can breathe in air outside and have it feel like something so ultimate and great that it's almost too much. Everything is heart wrenching to me. Same thing with nostalgia. Everythinnnnnng gets to me, and really deep. I don't really know what exactly what I'm going on about, but I've been feeling this even more lately.

Anyone else feel this way?

lithium

I think I can relate. I tend to have overwhelming feelings as well, but mostly negative. I don't usually have positive overwhelming feelings. And if I do, they tend to transfer into a negative state quickly. Like I can't feel too good about something because then I'll just counter it with a negative thought. I don't know. As for the negative overwhelming state of mind, it usually happens over something small that someone may say, and that will have a snowball effect even though it was a very insignificant statement. I don't understand myself at times.