overextended myself, help please

Feathers

hey hun ((hugs))

YAY for being brave and going on a ski trip!! :)

Well, do you know if he has been involved in any risky behaviour, such as sleeping with strangers or travelling to exotic countries or such? Has he looked ill or not?

Or is he healthy otherwise? Is he a blood donor maybe, or are you? Can you check with him? (Maybe in a sort of joking way, like, 'just checking'...)
You wore socks in the boots, right? And there has been some time inbetween.. So I think there is little chance of direct contact...

Some/many viruses get destroyed on the air, or by immune system itself...

If you're not comfortable with this you could maybe ask a doctor too, or at a health forum... Or ask any other friends if they know if he's healthy or what...

If his sores/blisters were just from ski boots and he's otherwise healthy, then you probably can relax...

PS I'm not a doctor or expert, this is just my personal opinion, and from what I've read/heard elsewhere... Even some people who had unprotected sex didn't catch anything iffy so I think it's even less chance to get anything by boots... (speaking about people who have been tested, I recommend protection in that area tho!!)

Maybe if you go on another ski trip it's better to 'hide' boots in a corner/under bed, so they're not so easily accessible...

Last edited: