Out of body experience...

Nack

Banned
Do you have these moments where you're like, "Why am I controlling this body?" or, "Why is it that you are this person, or a human being for that matter?"

Its hard to explain, but sometimes I don't know why I got this body of mine. It also relates back to the process of being born, I mean out of millions and millions of possible "others" why was it that my entity (sperm) was able to reach the egg.

It all doesn't make sense...

diesel

i know exactly what u mean . i myself dont accept my body , its not the body for me . i am not big at all , quite weak really , have 1 lung and my body is not tough even though inside i am the opposite if that makes any sense . i know people have it much worse than me but it bothers me because i cant physically do what i really want to do .

stuckinlalaland

It sounds like you have episodes of depersonalization. I deal with this 24/7. The feeling never goes away for me. It's pretty scary but harmless.

Why

ive always wondered where my conscious mind was before i was born, and after i die. it freaks me out to think about that stuff. my mind just popped out of nowhere and started to control this body

Nack

Banned
I don't deserve this body of mine; I deserve one of those obese, ugly, bald, acne infested body...

Hellhound

Super Moderator
ive always wondered where my conscious mind was before i was born, and after i die. it freaks me out to think about that stuff. my mind just popped out of nowhere and started to control this body

I have thoughts like that as well. I've had high doses of anxiety from thinking about it.

anomicdeer

Yeah... things I rather not thing about.
Sometimes I feel as if... no one else is really living... that it's all on me.
Everyone knows what I think and knows what I do...
nonsense I know.

brokenfingers04

Yeah... things I rather not thing about.
Sometimes I feel as if... no one else is really living... that it's all on me.
Everyone knows what I think and knows what I do...
nonsense I know.

I know what you mean. I got that paranoid feeling after watching The Truman Show when it came out. Im getting bad vibes now just thinkin about that movie. Its being used to describe a syndrome or something that people have been getting with help from the reality shows that kept coming out.

lithiumflower

I have days where I feel like my body is just another layer of clothing, except that I can't take it off. Those days I also usually feel like I'm moving in slow motion and the world is just flying around me. Almost like nothing is real but you exist in the middle of it all anyway.