others thinking u are anti-social

no1

Banned
Why do you care so much what people think about you. Antisocial is a person who is deceptive or criminal. Have you comitted any crime? Probably not (or not yet at least :)), so why to care if others think that you are something what in reality you are not? If they think so only because you are not sociable, then they don´t understand you and it´s their problem. You better be alone than with such people anyway.

heh but I don't want to be alone in the first place.

and probably those people simply misunderstand me and are not so bad.

fedupoffear88

For me, all the ppl i know ask me to hang out, but most of the times i gotta refuse cuz of my parents...:mad: They r overly protective and very untrustworthy bcoz my elder brother messed up b4 when he was given alot of freedom....they think i'll do the same. ::(:

mikestar

Banned
hardly have any freinds no more so I dont have to worry about being asked to go somewere and then make up an excuse to get out of it.

some of the family think im anti social but they dont know all my problems....

I would like to say F off but its easier said that done like we all know.

Lea

Banned
heh but I don't want to be alone in the first place.

and probably those people simply misunderstand me and are not so bad.

I´m not saying all people who misunderstand you are bad, but imagine they kind of accuse you of being antisocial and treat you like that just because you are quiet and not sociable, because you have problems smiling and being relaxed, you don´t seem warm and friendly enough. Well it happened to me not once that I got this rough treatment without actually doing anything bad, I was even always being nice and friendly and yet got treated like infectious disease. So I decided if they don´t like me, I don´t like them. I don´t need to crawl into anybody´s ass. I really rather be alone than with such people. Anyway on the other hand, even without looking for it, I still happen to meet nice people time to time, who treat me nicely and even understand (or try to understand) my condition.