Other Problems ??? (HH Connected)

teandtoast

do u have any other problems possibly HH connected ?

Like Ive got really bad skin on my face....never had before HH now is all time like acne ....left with me loads of scars now proper annoyin

i get really clostrophobic now ....like cant stand being in lifts with people, in small rooms with lots of people..havent got on a plane since getting HH dont think I could now

Obviously anxiety is quite bad now....always had it slightly but now is alot worse and get worse when sweat around people etc

grissom

hh

I always think about what problems I have that are HH related. I have really oily skin now i think my body thinks its normal for my body to secrete more fluids. my face gets so sweaty now its summer. i think the sweaty face makes my face more greasy and makes me more prone to spots. i have the worst chin spots ever, they only gather there! its annoying.

sadday

i've got bad anxiety from HH and get the shakes real bad sometimes.

grissom, for the yellow teeth use crest white strips. don't know if that is available in the UK but i use them and complete strangers will stop me in the street to complement me on how pretty my teeth/smile is.

appletree

wow where do you live! the most you get here is "got any change?"
actually somebody stopped me in town today and said are you from england? to which i responded er yes why?
and he said "you walk like a european"
i have no idea what he was talking about.
meh

teandtoast

appletree said:
wow where do you live! the most you get here is "got any change?"
actually somebody stopped me in town today and said are you from england? to which i responded er yes why?
and he said "you walk like a european"
i have no idea what he was talking about.
meh

:lol: