Ordering a date or marriage

IBM

Hi. I'm 29 and sick of being all my life single. I'm so unhappy and unfaithful in life. I'm thinking in getting one of those east girls that want to get in Western Europe. I'm smart, educated, good looking and good job so why not?

Oh my... Night of the the mail order brides? I can't believe you actually posted this. And this is absolutely the place you go to get some mail order brides. There are tons of them on this website. I can't believe a prize like you has been single for 29 years. I wonder why? *cough*

Elad

Banned
I don't see how getting someone who is forced to act like they like you will help.

Just seems kind of hollow and worthless if you know they don't really care for you.

I'm sure it'll make you really happy to be used by a woman who sees you as nothing more than a despicable meal ticket, who will humor you just long enough to get her immigration settled, then tell you what she really thinks of you and walk off with half your money.

IBM

Psychedelicious said:
Oh my... Night of the the mail order brides? I can't believe you actually posted this. And this is absolutely the place you go to get some mail order brides. There are tons of them on this website. I can't believe a prize like you has been single for 29 years. I wonder why? *cough*

Who said i'd order brides in here? maybe brides with sp. I'd prefer users to be open instead with irony.