One of those nights again...

Walk

Yeah, I get those hopeless, depressed periods too. I think I'm in the middle of one these lowly periods too. I just went through a really depressing past three days full of negative thoughts about school, family life, death, religion... it's so fucked up.

I set up a doctor appointment and I'm going to tell him about my depression and to check if I'm bipolar; those mood swings are unacceptable, they don't seem rational or balanced.

Quasimodo

I actually havent fallen to sleep at night for like 1 week now...god and i hate it when i finally fall asleep i wake back up like at 6 at night and there goes another freakin f uped insomniac wannabe night...god im so pissed and just tired of existing i mean life absolutly makes no sense sometimes i think to myself why do i frustrate myself so bad on the fact i have social phobia i mean screw working screw having sex screw having a wife and kids screw family screw friends screw everything and everyone I mean why do I want to be motorized and programmed like every other normal person is...but thats just my little thoughts i should just sew myself to this bed i lay on...as much as i hate existence i dont know why i havent killed myself YET.

Sad-Kitten

I ended up crying myself to sleep last night, never done that before,at least not since i was a kid :oops: :?