old habbits creeping back :-o

karl:-/

Well I guess I'm back on the smoke :-o call it what you will, but I feel its better then going to the doctors. I sometimes feel their just another suit payed to listen nd throw pills at you, despite wether they give a sh*t or not. I've got no where with my HH+ 2 ETS ops could say I've been lucky and not got hornards syndrome.. but the all over body sweats are now beyond a joke...
For those who have hyperhidrosis and may of had the ETS ops done might relate. all though I've said before every mind has its weaknesses. Some people with HH are strong mother f**kers I'm not one of them so here I go..

I've got a medical coming up,still waiting for the date. So I'm sat depressed,anxious about how to get my message across to them. It's no longer just a physical condition any more its roots have ran deeper almost consumed me over these past 2 yrs..

I'm haven Crazy thoughts of just exploding into a fit of rage,totaly flipping. I told my local community support officer today if I had means to obtain fire arms.
I would happly wipe out the whole medical board.. yea these are just words but the feeling is there. This is more a vent post pure frustration at the system in the UK.. a sweating disease that makes a man destroy lives due to being forced back to work despite this fu*king humiliating problem let's say. That's only become worse due to botched ops on the NHS to get ppl paying taxes. Then not given 2 ****s what happens to these people mentally you KNOBS!!

Don't know what to do as I've told docs how I feel before. A danger to others and my self :-/ I'm sick of crying its time to get tough of fade into the shadows!