OCD Question: May be gross to some

I've been obsessing a lot lately about whether or not my butt is clean after using the bathroom and whipping. I obsess whether or not I got my butt clean enough and wipe so much that my butt bleeds. What are some ways to deal with this and a logically way of knowing that I don't need to whip or shower? I tend to whipe multiple areas and open up my butt hole by moving the muscles in the way you would if you need to poop in order to get that area of the butt clean as well. Is it normal to do that? Im not trying to be funny, being serious. If I don't smell anything when my pants are off, does that mean I don't need to wipe again? What are some ways to know that I don't need to wipe without wiping again and again?

jaim38

This is embarrassing and at first, I was hesitant to reply to this question. But, I don't want to look like I'm ignoring you, so here goes:

I also try to keep my butt clean, especially the opening. When I wipe my butt hole, I wipe until I see no color on my toilet paper. If I see color on my toilet paper, it means that my butt hole is not clean yet so I keep wiping until I see no color. Because I certainly don't want disgusting stuff sticking to my underwear; it will feel very uncomfortable and will make me smell.

I don't try to smell my butt; that's too excessive, plus it's impossible for me to bend over like that. Just try the toilet paper trick that I mentioned; wipe until you don't see color on the toilet paper.

OCDd

oh hahaha lol i thought i was the only one! i do this too but not to the extent that you do. i just do pretty much what jaim38 does, wipe until i see no color and then wipe like twice more after. i also do this with taking a piss. lol this is pretty embarrassing to but it oh well ill say it, after im done pissing, i put toilet paper on the tip of my dick and 'jiggle' it so any excess urine will come out and not go in my pants when i start walking. this will really bother me if it does.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I've been obsessing a lot lately about whether or not my butt is clean after using the bathroom and whipping.

venom-4-9-3-thumb.jpg
?

O'Killian

Honestly, by our (meaning American) standards, I think you can get away with just about anything so long as it's not leaving marks in your underpants. What jaim38 suggested should suffice; it depends somewhat on your anatomy, and to up the bodily function grossout ante, those of us with especially hairy asses may find baby wipes useful to employ.

ebot

I obsess over the same thing, a lot too. Fortunately, my butt doesn't bleed very much, but it gets awfully sore. I also wipe my front end excessively after I pee. Don't know what to tell you as I struggle with this too. :shyness: