Now I want to get married and have kids ?

lonely_world

I really don't want to be alone, and since I don't have other family than a brother who causes me more problems, I suppose it's time to find someone now. But i'm literally scared to death of meeting a guy for fear he will reject me, or I will have to meet his family! And what will they think of me? I'm constantly feeling rejected in everyday life; a cashier could look at me "the wrong way" and I will feel like they don't like me. Or someone could say something and I will take it completely the wrong way than they had meant. Talk about being overly sensitive! But i'm sick of the constant pain of being alone because I really do hide from the world. I wish my Mom were here.

Ericisme

Hey, I don't think you could get married and have kids with me, turned 18 last month, but I'm always here to talk if you want to, I agree with a lot of what you say, and even the reason for the title. You can email or add me on MSN or Yahoo if you can, eric6942069@hotmail or yahoo.com

phase3

Hey lonely_world,

Try not to get caught up with how you feel. I mean, it is normal to feel nervous and uneasy in these situations. Everyone feel this way. We are just a bit more anxious about it... we make it a focus.

You want someone in your life, then be who you really are. Learn to fully accept yourself, you'll find esteem and peace here. Enough, to take small steps towards your goal. Know that you deserve it!

Accept yourself and let things happen naturally. Just continue to move in small steps forward to what you value.

Good luck!

Dave

Reholla

lonely_world said:
I really don't want to be alone, and since I don't have other family than a brother who causes me more problems, I suppose it's time to find someone now. But i'm literally scared to death of meeting a guy for fear he will reject me, or I will have to meet his family! And what will they think of me? I'm constantly feeling rejected in everyday life; a cashier could look at me "the wrong way" and I will feel like they don't like me. Or someone could say something and I will take it completely the wrong way than they had meant. Talk about being overly sensitive! But i'm sick of the constant pain of being alone because I really do hide from the world. I wish my Mom were here.

ok well your title of this thread, and what it sounds like your true desires are, have some differences. being married & having kids DONT = the solution to being lonely.

if i understand right, you are lonely, and maybe you want to share your life with some one.. if i interperet you correctly, then yes, you are right, it may be time to think about settling down. BUT you finding a guy-- and automatically jumping into marriage and kids.. he will hit the bricks running. Most guys are scared of commitment, any mention of the "M" word will scare any chance of them really getting to know you for you.
The best thing you can do is start from the bottom up.. look for a FRIEND, look for compatibility and guys you can trust. Date, and dont rush things!!! Dont get overly involved in all the details before you even get to know some one.

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL... what i would give to find a "kindred spirit" soul mate right now. Unfortunately the town i am in is loser ville USA and im not planning on settling down till after i graduate.

How old are you even?!

dottie

loneliness is not a reason to marry someone. trust me. my dad has been married and divorced 23472349 times for this reason.