Nothing feels real.

anomicdeer

If after life existed, this would be my life. I wake up every morning with my head steamy, a knotted stomach, and my body feels so tingly from anxiety. I think about how much of a failure I am and how my luck is and how I KNOW what will happen next. I know the little amount of friends I make will leave me and I know one day my car won't work anymore and Imll be stuck. I can't imagine being on my own. I can't imagine trying to dea with being a mother. Idk why I'm still here. I can't do this anymore. I can't function. Even if I'm trying to get better, I can't it just gets worse. I can't look at people without thinking too much of what they may think of me or how they see the world in their eyes. I can't stand how I get a text from someone and it feels like it's not really happening. Nothing feels real. I can't be okay anymore. It doesn't feel right. Idk what life is anymore.

I can relate, I feel that way often to some degree. I don't know what to say that would help. I sometimes wonder how some people are ever supposed to find peace. It is rough.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
If after life existed, this would be my life. I wake up every morning with my head steamy, a knotted stomach, and my body feels so tingly from anxiety. I think about how much of a failure I am and how my luck is and how I KNOW what will happen next. I know the little amount of friends I make will leave me and I know one day my car won't work anymore and Imll be stuck. I can't imagine being on my own. I can't imagine trying to dea with being a mother. Idk why I'm still here. I can't do this anymore. I can't function. Even if I'm trying to get better, I can't it just gets worse. I can't look at people without thinking too much of what they may think of me or how they see the world in their eyes. I can't stand how I get a text from someone and it feels like it's not really happening. Nothing feels real. I can't be okay anymore. It doesn't feel right. Idk what life is anymore.

Ah've been feelin' the same way, lately. That and feelin' really drained.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I too can relate to things you've mentioned. It can be extremely tough to think of any reason to keep going at times.

Come on, you all got this! Take those tough, self-defeatist thoughts and run with them! Know that you can function with the weight of the world on your shoulders. Is it scary? Hell yes.

Take this for some thought: Your body is made with joints all over. It is built to move. Simply getting up and cleaning, walking around, stretching can upgrade your defeating thoughts about yourself to neutral and higher.

Come on. Let's get up and move around a bit. Take your hand off the mouse and eyes off the screen. Don't click the Post Quick Reply button until after we've moved around. Spinning in your chair doesn't count but is fun!