nominees for the person of the year

Boundless

These threads are a bad idea! they turn people against each other :eek: i vote for my self as im so damn great 8)
Vote for me and i promise a better tomorrow! (for me anyway) love you all apart from those who i dont love! *waves*
Once in power i will send you all to work in some mine making me money,now this may seem bad but i assure you the 14 hour shifts go quite fast :twisted:

Boundless

Im allowed to vote for me,i dont think anyone heres better than me sooo :p

Cmon people vote for me,2 years in the mines builds you up!

Boundless

pixiescry said:
Boundless said:
These threads are a bad idea! they turn people against each other :eek: i vote for my self as im so damn great 8)
Vote for me and i promise a better tomorrow! (for me anyway) love you all apart from those who i dont love! *waves*
Once in power i will send you all to work in some mine making me money,now this may seem bad but i assure you the 14 hour shifts go quite fast :twisted:

your strange... i hope u realise that. :roll:

dont expect a vote from me hun! making people work if they vote for you, its just wrong. hope you wouldnt make me work :?

xx

No i wouldnt make you work in the mines hun,just the kitchen :twisted:

Boundless

Masterpiece2 said:
i'm also not sure about the polls... but since i need a job, Boundless has my vote. i just hope the 14 hour shift will have a food hour and some kind of medical or dental insurance, i think i could work with the seven dwarfs at the mines. where do i sign? oh yes..'your soul now belongs to me', np.

Great news,we have a dental plan yes(a guy in a small room with a hammer)
also tea breaks every 7 hours,added bonus,if the person next to you should die you gain there belongings.After 25 years service you gain a small thank you cash sum (roughly enough to cover the bus fair to the nearest town).

Bexi

I remember sensitive wanted to do a poll like this, and many ppl objected. I do think this is a poll too far considering we do all have SP, and a popularity contest wouldn't do much for anyone's self esteem xxx

young

Bexi said:
I remember sensitive wanted to do a poll like this, and many ppl objected. I do think this is a poll too far considering we do all have SP, and a popularity contest wouldn't do much for anyone's self esteem xxx

it would if you won. :wink:

but i nominate the person who wins the contest.

Bexi

young said:
Bexi said:

No i wouldn't. I think it's a bad idea, full stop

young

Bexi said:
young said:
Bexi said:

No i wouldn't. I think it's a bad idea, full stop

though you should take it to heart too much anyway. what happens in an online poll.

abc1234

yeah i think that it is enuff with the polls i know its all in fun but some ppl could get angery and not see the fun in it and get upset or something. i mean i think that u should be able to post what ever u want but the polls r kinda not such a good idea no body is better then anyone if anything we r all the person/people of the year just a thought

Bexi

abc1234 said:
yeah i think that it is enuff with the polls i know its all in fun but some ppl could get angery and not see the fun in it and get upset or something. i mean i think that u should be able to post what ever u want but the polls r kinda not such a good idea no body is better then anyone if anything we r all the person/people of the year just a thought

I couldn't have said that better myself!

abc1234

i mean i now it is all in fun and im not upset about it but i just dont think this is the best place to say whose is better then who so i declare every active member and ppl who lear around and just read person of the yr and the prize is this funny game just click the link http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/sobersanta.html enjoy happy holidays

young

you know ebaums world stole a lot of their content from another site. and calimed it as their own.

young

chavette said:
right, so much for support and stuff i can never do anything right, the harder i try the worse it gets, my mum doesnt even let me do any cooking or anything coz she knows i'll mess it up.

you'll never do anything right. if you always believe you'll do things wrong. if someone says you'll screw up. then prove them wrong. don't just fall into their trap and lies.

abc1234

chavette said:
sorry but it doesnt prove anything, ive given up, i cant do anyhting to help myself any more, thats the reason i came to this website - to help myself. no-ones exactly making it easy for me either are they?

oh chav im so sorry i didnt mean to stir shit up or anything i think that ur polls have been fun im just saying that i dont think that it is the best idea to have a best person of the year award because some ppl may not see the fun of it.like havent polls to for ppl is a cool idea but im just not sure if this is the best place to have them maybe like a fav pet or fav movie poll would better suite this so that no body misunderstands what u r trying to do with the polls. and dont give up im sorry if i made it seem like i was being a dick or something that wasnt my intenstion to do that and if in anyway i pissed u off im so sorry just try to understand what i ment by saying that this isnt exaclty the best place to have these polls becasue like with black in the boys u fancy boy SHE was wining last i check and she a women she could have easly taken offense from that u see what i mean u may hurt someone and not mean to or think that u have

lostboi

Anything that seperates and segregates a community is unhealthy for the growth of that community perhaps we simply need to examine these poles objectively and see if they are having a negative effect?
I don't have an issue with the poles as they are unless they damage the cohesiveness of what is supposed to be a support community.

I think we would all agree that anything that devides us is unwanted as the purpose of this forum is to bring people together "Social Phobia World you are not alone" If we really support this ideology then we will not encourage something that degrades erodes or tarnishes it. I like this community and I do not wish to see it unnecissarily divided.

I will say that I do not follow the ideology of singeling out one person for their individual strengths but rather I prefer to accept every one for thier weaknesses.

None of us is inherrently better than any other.

LibertadIlusoria

^HaHa I second your nomination.
fest25.gif