No more Mr. Nice Guy!

Ren Koutaisou

I am sure to say that I don't like the way I'm living right now. I have no friends, no girlfriend, I get no calls, my family does not communicate, and I don't like my job.

I think 90% of these problems is because I'm always being *nice* to people and that it seems to radiate an aura of insecurity to scare everyone away. I'm not blaming them, I'm blaming myself.

I am determined to change and become more adamant and secure, no matter how long it takes, how much embarrassment, blood, sweat, and tears, etc. I am going to absorb it all and change.

I can't live like this anymore. I'm not going to be shy. I'm going to change it.

Anybody have any advice?

mrb

yea take up martial arts , and weight lifting , confidence follows ........;)

mrb

what i mean is the fitter you feel the better you feel about yourself , im just talking about me i soppose , after being bullied at school , i was um depressed for years , but then one day i thought RIGHT and trained im still sa but a lot better mate , good luck there you said blood sweat and tears , well train mate , the human body is capable of amazing things so is the mind , you dont have to live your life afraid of evreything , you can turn it around

mrb

i dont want anything lol just wanted to stick up for myself after years of being afraid , and i wish you the very best as well , hey im still sa guess that will never go away , but its a lot better now