No drugs Yes cure

miker

Banned
If you have some will power you can cure most disorders without medication.

I have used www.anxiety-online.org and after around 16 sessions I am now a new person.

In my opinion you should try everything available to you in order not to relay on drugs

Sad-Kitten

I agree you have to want to get out of your situation. Those on meds all the time are just masking there problem. I'm not saying that meds can't help but when you are just on meds all the time, and doing nothing else to help your problem you aren't going to get better.

That's why i really like my therapist, he has me trying to do things with out meds, and i feel like i'm actually moving forward in life.

I know this has been said before but, you really have to want to get better.

miker

Banned
Yes, the the real point is that "you have to want" BUT many people sometimes can't afford $150 an hour. That was my biggest problem (also, I was worried about people seeing me going to therapy)so I turned to medication, only when my doc told me about this online service I decided to try and reduce medication.

I guess it was worth it :D

Remus

Staff member
miker said:
BUT many people sometimes can't afford $150 an hour

Therapy is free in UK, Aus, NZ, Canada, most of europe as we have National Health Services. 8)

This is not just a US forum matey, so dont speak for the rest of us paying through the nose as we dont

Nervous

Remus said:
miker said:

Therapy is free in UK, Aus, NZ, Canada, most of europe as we have National Health Services. 8)

This is not just a US forum matey, so dont speak for the rest of us paying through the nose as we dont

But don't you pay higher taxes?

madmike

doesn't everyone know by now that the drugs don't work? It's even been proven that sleeping pills stop having an effect after a while

Klaus

Nervous said:
Remus said:
miker said:

But don't you pay higher taxes?
Yes, he pays.

John flower

What kind of case can we make for drug treatment if we switch our perspective and look at drug users not in the aggregate but as individuals? Consider the issue form the standpoint of a mother whose son abuse drugs.By the time she seeks help,she is typically exhausted and desperate.She cares only that treatment salvages her child,not that it saves society money.Is her hope in treatment justified?

Mifeprex