Nightmares?

Frazy91

Just wondering, how many of you have nightmares on a regular basis? It seems to me i mainly have them on a night where i have to work the next day, but in the last 2 weeks, ive had 6 nightmares, 4 where im killed and my body wakes itself up in the middle of the night, sweating like crazy, and 2 of just terrifying situations.

Does this happen to anyone else?

LonelyWonders

Just wondering, how many of you have nightmares on a regular basis? It seems to me i mainly have them on a night where i have to work the next day, but in the last 2 weeks, ive had 6 nightmares, 4 where im killed and my body wakes itself up in the middle of the night, sweating like crazy, and 2 of just terrifying situations.

Does this happen to anyone else?

For some time that was happening to me. Constant nightmares of different sorts. Use to have about 8 or 9 every couple weeks(any other time I wouldn't remember). Although mine were just.. odd.. I found that my biggest cause was fear itself or nervousness. Is your job stressful or does something about it make you scared or nervous?

Frazy91

For some time that was happening to me. Constant nightmares of different sorts. Use to have about 8 or 9 every couple weeks(any other time I wouldn't remember). Although mine were just.. odd.. I found that my biggest cause was fear itself or nervousness. Is your job stressful or does something about it make you scared or nervous?

Yes, my job is extremely stressful. Infact i got into a situation last friday where i was on the phone to my girlfriend crying my eyes out lol. Im sure its because of my job but i cant change that.