Nightmares

Forgotten-Children

Feel free to post any of your recent ones and you can help others give an idea as to why they had them.

I had this one last night and am not entirely sure why.

I had a dream where a giant crocodile came out of a lake and started to chase me through a building that was still under constuction. I leaped through a hole in the floor and fell like 3 stories onto my back. I was a bit dased in the dream and tried to get up for a moment but I couldn't (I didn't feel any pain though when I fell, which is good). Eventually a random guy came and helped me up so I ran back to my house to grab my stuff to move to a safer place.

Dad caught me and asked what I was doing, but I just left in a panic while grabbing the house phone so I could have the number to my boyfriend's new house. I ran to the side of the lake where a group of people were standing, including the man who helped me up.

Everyone was saying that freedom was just a swim away because there were a bunch of tree houses at the other side of the lake. I took a look back at my town and started to swim with them. When we arrived, I attempted to call my boyfriend with the use of the caller ID but the phone wasn't working properly. I couldn't remember the number off tthe top of my head for the life of me so that really got me scared. I kept trying to remind myself what it was because I could remember the area number, but only that.

It was soon nightfall where the man who saved me was apparently the leader of our new "clan" of survivers. I didn't want to think about what could had happened to my boyfriend because I was already so worried about him and scared to death.

The man lit large candles which wer in the trees branches which lit up the buildings within the trees. Everyone had their own sleeping spot where I had to crawl in somewhere to sleep. The only spot left was so small that I could only fit my head in. I crawled back out to see the leader of the clan and he joked about the fact that I couldn't get in my new home because of the size of my chest (which I... kinda knew. >->; )

Some other man made a rude comment aimed towards me (can't remember what he said), so the leader pulled out the carpet of his home with him on top of it and kicked him out of the village! He then offered the man's home to me to stay in. I felt kinda bad about it, but I knew I had to have somewhere to sleep plus I was too timid to say no to him right after what he just did.

After that I woke up because of my alarm clock.

AGR

Well I am having a lot of nightmares regarding aliens and evil presences,I believe this is due to ufo/alien documentaries,I have been watching a lot lately,but I only remember some,one I was following an alien on the rooftop of buildings,but could never catch him,other I felt a really evil presence in my room,I woke up really frightened and thinking I should stop watching those documentaries,but next day I was right back to watching.:D