(#&$#(*&@ night

Chilling__Echo

i've had such a bad night

drama with my ex bf again. i don't know how we're going to make all this work. i'm tired of the drama!! but the only way i see it ending is ending things completely with him but it seems my whole life people have come and gone and i don't want him to be the next...

i don't know how to make things work. life is so complicated.

i called him today for diner and he said he was in class and handed the phone to his teacher to prove it (this was before class had started yet though) and she was like "hello? is this just some girl or do you like him or something?" and i hear the class laughing in the background. i felt so offended and hurt. no i'm just his ex gf, we only dated for three years and now are trying to salvage the friendship, thanks for humiliating me though...

tonight really sucked.

and to top it off, i have friends to vent to but my closest one keeps telling me to ditch him altogether and i'm afraid eventually she'll get tired of MY shit and leave me. why am i so irrational?!?!? i know she wouldn't ever do that, we've been through thick and thin. i just don't have the security blanket anymore and i'm not used to being by myself. i'm so afraid of being alone. argh...

just needed to vent...

Chilling__Echo

thanks thoughtless. that's what everyone is telling me, that his friendship isn't worth it but i see it. maybe i just put him in a bad light, i am venting. but it's just so frustrating sometimes. thanks for your support.

and it is hard to go from him being the most important in my life to nothing. i don't wat that to happen.. :? we'll get through it i guess.

ColdAsIce

Echo....I think you should cut all ties with him, I really do! Even if you are his ex he had no right to treat you like that, I think thats a really shitty thing to do to a women you've spent 3 years with, thats a long time!....

At the end of the day you know him inside out, so ultimately its your decision to keep him as a friend, just be careful that his friendship may mean more heart ache in the long run.

Good Luck!

Chilling__Echo

argh, i hate messy shit like this. :? i'll try to get it figured out. thanks guys, good insight. it really isn't garanteed that there'll be bright sunshine in our future, we've never been just friends. i think that's one of the reasons it's so hard