New Treatments

jay77

Has anyone heard on any new treatments they are testing for the future? I have bad sweating in my hands, feet, armpits, and groin. I have been treating my hands, but now my groin is sweating more. I am looking for something that treats the whole body. I used robinul which helped a lot, but it made my brain feel foggy and I heard it can cause memory problems which makes me worried because I'm in college.

Amherst

There is a new treatment in the works called internal ultrasound. It is only being tested for the armpits, but it may well be able to be applied elsewhere. Robinul should not cause any memory problems. Its advantage is that it has difficulty crossing the blood-brain barrier; oxybutin, on the other hand, does cross this barrier and has been linked to memory problems, but primarily in elderly patients.

Mia1975

I take oxybutinin but it does affect my brain, slows you down & affects memory.
But I also found an awesome product. Why does no one know about this??
Its called Klima....buy at klima.com. It is affordable, my hands drip, & this spray
keeps them dry, no side effects. Its amazing! Please buy it you will be SO glad you did.

Sprawling

Aluminum Chloride products does not work for everyone on the hands. Even though it seems like know one knows about it, it has been discussed many times through many postings. I've used up to 20% Aluminum Chloride and it works for maybe an hour or 2 and in most cases you do need to apply it before going to bed.