new house and living by myself

man on the hill

Im fixing to be moving into my new house that me and my dad and brothers all helped to build for me this year. Im not moving far, maybe a mile down from my parents. but since it has been getting closer to everything getting done I have been getting really nervous and anxious. im fortunate enough that I have a good paying job and a great family to help me with anything, but I think what im scared of is doing stuff that are completely out of my routine that has been the same for the past 5 years now. I am going to have to start going out and getting things all for myself, such as going to the grocery and store for example. I have been so used to my mom picking up stuff for me on her way home from work that you could say it has spoiled me. but I never really ask for anything from anybody if I can help it. I guess what Im trying to say is, Im just really not looking forward to having to go out to the stores and stuff to get everything on my own cause im just not used to doing it and being around alot of people. I guess its part of having SA that I will just have to deal with. this is just a normal day to most normal people though I guess..

Foxface

I can't wait to have a house for myself. I wish I had someone special, I can live with, like a girlfriend, but I don't think that's going to happen in this lifetime.

Even though I won't be around anyone, having my own house, is better then living with my parents. I can imagine having a house with lots of acreage and privacy, where I can be myself. I can roam around, do whatever I want to do. Go hiking in the woods, never have to wear clothes, except for when I live the yard.

Yes, I would get lonely, but I get lonely living with my parents anyway. My parents don't understand my situation. Maybe being around them, being around people helps, who knows? I think it will be better for me to live alone, besides I'm meant to be alone.

I don't like human beings, because hey make me sad. I have to put on a mask, and pretend to be normal, worry about how they will judge me, especially being around girls. Most people (especially girls) don't like me, and judge me by the first look.

I'm living with my parents, and spend most of the time in my room. It is a place, where I feel most comfortable and I can be myself. I can relax. My parents are not bad people, it's just that, I prefer to be alone if I get upset. I get depressed often, when I think about things, such as having a friend, because it's something I can't have, except an on-line friend. I usually feel better when no one else is home.

JuiceB

Good luck in your new house.

It may take awhile to get use to living alone and doing things for yourself but you'll adapt.

Nanita

Congrats with your new home, I hope you will discover all the great things about living on your own, like the things Foxface mentioned. I understand that it can be challenging to go groceryshopping alone, but I´m sure u can handle it, just get used to it.