new here?

Niceguy23

Hi, Im new here and sorry if this not the right place to post this im still learning my way around. I read some peoples posts and when I did It alot of things sounded just like me. Just to say a few now I get bad anxiety attacks I cant even count the times I ended up in ER cause of it, I avoid people as much as I can when I happen to meet new people and they like me and want to hang out and get to know me I push them away or just disappear. I get nervous and hot just standing in line at the supermarket thats how uncomfortable i am around people and in public places and I live in new york to make it worst. I dont go out much often. I like and enjoy being home and being alone. Im 23 and have only met 3 people who I can actually have a real conversation with for hours nonstop and enjoy talking to. If anyone would like to chat hit me up I would like to get to know some of you who have some of the same problems as me or different. Im new to this forum thing

tizzy

Hi, I'm new here this week too. It's nice to read about people who are the same as me.
Outside of here, nobody gets me.

EscapeArtist

Sounds like a good fit for here. Welcome! I bet a lot of us can relate to what you have said. I get the same way in grocery lines and conversation with peeps.