New here...and questions about braces

workingonit

Ok im in highschool and have been having severe panic for about 6 months. I'm reaallllllly smart, have tons of great friends, and always star in the musicals. Untilllllllll.... this started this year. I've been taking zoloft 150mg and it seemed to be working in the beginning, but after spring break i am back to my very panicky self. The doctor is going to start decreasing zoloft and giving me paxil. Has anyone ever had success with paxil? I reallllllllllllllllllllly hope it works cuz i JUST WANNA GET BACK TO SCHOOL! :x
And also i have another question......
I have had braces for almost 2 years, and i get them off tommrow!!! I'm excited, BUT i am also a lil scared becuz yesterday i had to go to the doctors to discuss medication changes and i was totallly freaking out in the car! UGHHHHHHHH idk wat to do becuz i realllllllllly wanna get my braces off but i mean i only could stay in the doctors office for 10 minutes and it took a long time till i calmed myslef down. For my braces to come off, that takes 90 minutes....i mean idk if i can reallllly stay still for that long! I have ativan and im gonna take one of those, but im not to shure if thats gonna be off considering wat happened yesterday with the doctors.
PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS AND HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shipost

get the braces, you dont get made fun of for things like that in school now. they only pick on you because they want to and not because of your braces imo... i needed braces but didn't bother, wish i did now!!