New guy - My story

MotherWolff

Banned
Well that is the whole point of introduction posts; to be our own autobiographies in which we can share with others. Yes I can see why a person such as yourself would turn to social anxiety. How could you be expected to trust anyone after all the severe trama and negativity in which you were forced to face? It seems that most SAD/SP sufferers(such as myself) have been forcefully exposed to some type(s) of trama at one time or another. I hope that you will find spw to be helpful to you. So feel free to e-mail or IM me as well(although I may not be online very much :?). I myself am still continuing to search for more help here.

So welcome to the spw forums dyingtolive. ^_^

dyingtolive

thank you motherwolff! im now currently in socialanxietyfriends its also great and the real time chat there r lotsa people. i hope i dont grow addicted to this. Heheh. I guess trauma is a big part... or post-traumatic stress that hasn't been resolved... especially the early years when the brain is still developing... i hope to read ur posts and your story soon and take care today. thanks

MotherWolff

Banned
Oh wow! You're a part of social anxiety friends(SAF)? I've been going there since May every now and then ever since TAMPA-BAY(a member here in spw) told me about it when I first came here. I guess quite a few people here do visit SAF. Yes quite alot does go on there doesn't it? =) How long have you been going to SAF and has it helped you in anyway? So what's your username there? Sorry if I'm asking you way too many questions, lol. In SAF, my user name is MsAnibus, in case you were wondering. I hope to see you online there sometime.

Yeah I agree with what you said about trauma(or post-traumatic stress) being at its worst if it develops at an early age. I think trauma is bad for anyone at any age. But I believe its most powerful on a victim who's lived with it since childhood.

And you have a great day as well, dyingtolive. :3

dyingtolive

i just joined after Tampabay also invited me. i sent a rndom msg to tampa here to ask if we can post more than7 a day hehe. hes real helpful. i got hooked on SAF for a couple ofhours now its actually pretty scary. My name there isthe same dyingtolive. so is my e-mail, and probably all things that will be assoiciated with this coming from me will b in that same name so its easier. i will search u : )

MotherWolff

Banned
This is the first forum I've been to(well I haven't been to that many in the first place) where your posting is limited. And I think this is my 7th post today *sigh*. I'm supposing its to keep the forums from traffic overflow or something :/ . I have a feeling that moderators and advanced users can post more than 7 times per day.

Gosh. I should have kept my username the same too, it really is easier that way. But my e-mail is the same ([email protected]). I too can remain on SAF for hours and hours when I feel like it.

I was in the SAF chatroom/shoutbox for 4-6 hours straight, lol(its a wee bit easier for me to conversate virtually than up close). So yeah I find myself getting carried away on SAF as well. ^_^

Oh, I'll look out for you too on SAF then. See ya when I see ya! :3

PlaceboEffect

Study EFT and do it on every single event in your memory that bothers you.

Download free e-book on EFT on this link:
http://www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.asp
and just mark "Free EFT Manual: Introduction to EFT" and put your email there.

So you might wonder what is EFT. It's a simple technique to get rid of emotional charge connected to your memories and thoughts.
When properly applied you will notice a great emotional relief.

The method is supported by research and has been proven to be an effective treatment.

And the best thing is you can do it at home.