New AIM SAD chatroom

SlipStream7

Hey all. I figured I'd have a lot more fun at work if I had some kind of chatroom to hang out in, and I figured that a lot of us probably work in the mornings (meaning sit at computers and surf the web while talking to friends on aim, lol).

Anyways I made a chatroom called SocialPhobiaWorld on aim. I'm the only one here right now, so if you come in and it's just us, please stay. I'm hoping to possibly turn the room into a regular thing (especially for those who work regular hours).

Wouldn't it be sweet to come to work at 8 AM and jump right into an SAD chatroom that always has people in it who are ready to listen to how nervous you got when you were walking past your co-workers on the way in?

xSleepy

ummm, sounds cool. There's a chat on here if you wanna take a looksy. Its on the left over there <<<<<< in the menu. See it??? :D

edited: oops, said the right instead of the left. Time for me to go sleepy hehe.
They try to make my go to sleeEEPPP but I say, no no NO... I wont go go GO :lol:

SlipStream7

The chatroom here doesn't work from here (something in spanish about connection problem). Anyway I have just finally been able to post (stupid 7 post limit), so I can't post anymore after this until I free up another post.

Please drop by "SocialPhobiaWorld" chatroom on aim if you want to chat. The main reason is that I'm bored and kinda lonely, so if a chatroom isn't your thing, maybe post your sn in this thread and we can get a room going from there?

PS: my sn is SlipStreams7

SlipStream7

We have 3 in the chat right now and need more peeps!!!! You all should know how this works, there's a "magic number" of people a chatroom needs to have (otherwise it pretty much dies), so send an AIM msg to me, SlipStreams7 and I'll get you an invite.

SlipStream7

Bump.

The chatroom is opened up again for today. We had 4 people yesterday and we'd like even more today if possible.

Send me an aim msg (SlipStreams7) for an invite, or if you can join chatrooms yourself, join the room "socialphobiaworld"

Moonie

I added your screenname to my AIM buddylist. I think it's a good idea. But, I don't have a job where I can hop on AIM while working. And, I am not a morning person, lol. But, if I happen to be up and not working, I'll check it out. Otherwise, we need some nighttime chat!