never been in love

Drongo

I hate to sound cliche but ... you're a bit young to be bother about the magically evasive experience known as 'love'. Think of it this way, do you really want to fall in love so young and be tied down with a single person for the rest of your life?

That's what i was tryin to say...DAmn!!! 13 and flings...8O
Surprised me too.

Rodox

Well I have never been in love that much,but I think it would be hard to find when you go looking for it,the only time it happened to me was when my guard was down,wasnt expecting,then it came so strong that I doubt I will ever feel that way again.

Reiji Moritsugu

You´re just a bit too young to be that worried about something such as love. Even if you do find that special person, that will have happened at such a young age that you will probably end up asking yourself "is this everything there is to the dating scene"? and
if you don´t, relationships almost never last long at that age because people are just beginning to know what they want or not in someone else.

If you really, really, really are that desperate for a relationship then by all means go for it. But I would advise you to wait for some time. These younger generations are starting earlier and earlier... >.>

See you around :)