nervousness around women...

no1

Banned
it just sucks that I have to be alone before I can even get better. how do I get better alone? I've been alone all my life, and all I can see is torturous suffering ahead. Right now I'm to the point that I can't even have any kind of personal relationship with anyone without it causing problems. I am completely dysfunctional. I'm 23 yrs old and I haven't even STARTED on a bachelors degree yet.

I don't think anyone will put up with my faults unless I am super great.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
why am I dysfunctional? Because I AM a social pariah. Claimed to be so by governmental institutions and "govern".

Sinar_Matahari

just forget it. it's pointless.

btw I've tried professional help: it doesn't work. or at least the one I went to.

One shouldn't give up so easily. If it's any help I read that CBT is used to treat insomnia. Sometimes with drugs and sometimes without. Oh and that traditional Chinese medicine and aromatherapy works too. Good luck.

Jannah

Banned
it just sucks that I have to be alone before I can even get better. how do I get better alone? I've been alone all my life, and all I can see is torturous suffering ahead. Right now I'm to the point that I can't even have any kind of personal relationship with anyone without it causing problems. I am completely dysfunctional. I'm 23 yrs old and I haven't even STARTED on a bachelors degree yet.

I don't think anyone will put up with my faults unless I am super great.

I'm 21 and just going to start college this September, so I know how you feel.