nees for an advice...

liori

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, and really happy to finf out this forum...
So... after so many years of suffering from Hyperhidrosis, I decide to take care of it - but now, I really hope to success :)

I would like to ask for your recommendation. I'm looking for a Iontophoresis (the tool that should dry out hands). I already look for some tools in the web site, but don't really know what to choose...
Few years ago I tried to use some tool, but I felt pain, and can't continue using it...

Please, write me if you know/use this kind of treatment.

Thanks!

Steiner

I will just go ahead and bump your post to see if it can give you more attention. I am not one that really suffers from Hyperhidrosis so if you want the advice from a retard like myself I can say antiperspirant deodorant and paper towels. Wipe yourself with the towels and then apply a hefty amount of deo.

Oh and welcome to the forum friend. If you want people to really pay you attention then go ahead and start a new thread saying you are new and people will come pouring in to say hello and perhaps answer your question.

Last edited:

mismeek

You should dig thru the HH threads.. this is a often asked question so I doubt anyone will reply :/

mismeek

There is a section on the site for questions about HH. You should dig thru the messages there.

HHDisturbed

Hello liori and welcome. You are not alone in your plight with HH and we will do our best to help. Sure, HH sucks but my advice is to stay positive and don't give up. There is a treatment out there that is just right for you too. :)

Smiles & Best Wishes!