Needing a moderator or modarators

Generical

I kinda like the moderator-lessness of this forum, other than whats happened recently. Every other forum i've been on just seems a little too orderly, i mean no other place are you free to discuss suicide and other similar things (even though the rules or somewhere say otherwise i believe). But yeh i guess things are a bit shit right now, it's happened before though so it's not that big of a deal imo.

Felicidad

Thelema said:
Danfalc said:
Thelema is a mod.

The Webmater has been MIA since he made me and Zeroday mods. I've tried emailing him, but haven't gotten anything back.

Everyone complains there aren't enough moderators, but when the Webmaster came around asking for mods, only me and Zeroday stepped up. If you feel like complaining, ask yourself if you'd become a mod yourself and do something about it.

I can't sit here 24/7 and shield every member from every troll post or somehow know some member is abusing you in private messages. I simply can't solve all the problems on my own in an instant

Thelema, I didn´t know you was a moderator. I thought there wasn´t any.
Sorry, and I understand you!.

Felicidad

TAMPA-BAY said:
I agree 100%. Things wonn't change or get better untill the webmaster start loosing members and money.

Save youre time and just find another site.
Dear Adrian, I know about other sites, but I don´t want to give clues to the best. You know. :lol: