Need Help with my Hyperhidrosis

cbass50

Okay, this condition is actually ruining my life.

I can't do anything without sweating. Just leaving the house makes me sweat. Being around other people makes me sweat. The worst part is something as simple as going to class makes me and others uncomfortable. I have super sweaty palms, feet, and underarms. The underarms affect me the most. Not only do they sweat gallons, but they stink! Fast. After 10 minutes of just being around people or outdoors, I stink. I've even skipped class because I don't want to go sit in the middle of a bunch of people while they all cover their noses. :kickingmyself:

I noticed this condition when I was 12, and now I'm 15 and I realized just how out of control it has gotten. I love being social and being with people but I just can't do it anymore. Somebody please help me. Recommend me something that works. Please. I live in California by the way, in case its something that may not be available here.

I'm so glad I found this forum. Having this condition makes me feel so alone but now I know there are many others just like me.

Sprawling

So sorry that you are so young and have to live through this. Most of us here have lived through a lot that you described.

Are you a heavy meat eater? There might be something in your diet that might not be agreeing with you. Do your parents know that you suffer? If not, try talking with them. If possible it may be a good idea to talk with your family doctor.

Hormones. You may be going through certain changes in your body. Unfortunately there is no majic cure, but we do have different things that may help. If you can just spend a little bit of time here reading some of what others have posted, we'll be able to maybe guide you a little better.

Last edited:

86theHH

Cbass50,

Have a look at my recent post. You could likely use the towel method I describe in my post for your under arms.
I would use a lower current for your under arms though since the current is passing through your chest and heart. I know there are people who use it on their hands and that is essentially the same thing because the current is passing from one hand, up your arm, through your chest and down the other arm to your other hand.

Last edited: