Need Help Now! Muscle Tightness!

WearyChild

Okay so I've had it before that my stomach has tightened for no good reason for days and caused me pain and that didn't cause anxiety but not last night but the night before I got stomach and back/chest muscle tightness and although my panic goes up and down I just want to know if this is common and if anyone knows any good muscle relief techniques and any other suggestions. I really don't want to go through a third day of massive panic so quick replies are appreciated.

market.garden

My muscles get really tight sometimes which causes a bit of discomfort (more out of lack of exercise than anything!) - I find taking a hot shower or a warm bath sometimes helps. It calms you mentally as well.

WearyChild

My muscles get really tight sometimes which causes a bit of discomfort (more out of lack of exercise than anything!) - I find taking a hot shower or a warm bath sometimes helps. It calms you mentally as well.

Don't think that will work because all my mind screams is what if it makes it worse.

Ignace

Go take a warm bath, that fixes(almost) everything. If that doesn't work I would try to go to sleep, it'll be nothing, you'll wake up normally. :)
If it's really that bad I would just take a load of sleeping/calming pills.

market.garden

Don't think that will work because all my mind screams is what if it makes it worse.

Hmm.. I can't see why it would, but I don't know your situation well enough. What I would say though, is regardless of whether or not the pain goes tonight, see a doctor if you're getting pains and tightness for no reason.

WearyChild

Go take a warm bath, that fixes(almost) everything. If that doesn't work I would try to go to sleep, it'll be nothing, you'll wake up normally. :)

Sleepings not likely to work either since I'm panicy and just woke up 4 hours ago.

The only times that has ever happened to me is when I was severely on the verge of suicidal type depressed. It's an extreme tightness in your stomach.

Are you depressed at the moment?

Lilyofthewoods

Yoga is probably the best thing that you can try. Slow stretching, concentrating on every part, notice that the main thing is to do this slow.
In a conscious manner. Your body is telling you something.
Best of wishes to you.