need girlfriend

Clown

never been in relationship with a girl .. probably
the most what I have talked to a girl is 15 min straight in my life.

I just want a warm hug from a girl that would be so much better

but most girls hate me for some reason even on msn they dump me like ****
even if I just start a little conversation on msn few days later they delete me

Last edited:

Boby

Why do you think girls hate you?It's a bit strange,maybe you are doing something wrong or maybe is only you who thinks girls hate you.I personally am shy and clumsy around girls but i have yet to meet a girl that hates me.
Try to be more explicit ,what do you think is the cause of girls hating you.

Clown

Ok lol hating is a big word and im not that ugly and some girls find me handsome
but im to scared for those girls I think they will find me not worth it socialphobia is a weakness for man especially.... so I tried with some socialphobic girls which I met on the internet which are in reach of me .. it wasn't my meaning to have relationship with them I don''t even know that but you will never know and probably will feel alot comfartable with girl which has the same as me.
But If asked something like : do you want to go with me have some talk go eating somewhere or something else just to chat .. they say : no no and delete me .
I don''t know if they are scared or its because they don't want to get close to a loser like me .. I can understand which girl wants that

Last edited:

Boby

Well there is your problem...you try to socialize with girls that have socialphobia, i'm pretty sure they are just scared(sry to tell you but you are a bit to direct) just like you are scared of normal girls.Believe me i know how you feel i am too scared to show a normal girl that i'm interested in her but i need to push myself and at least try to just socialize with them.We need to fight our fears and regain our confidence.If we want to have any girlfriends we need to beat our fears through practice,practice...and more practice.

Clown

im 21 years old.. so its gonna be pretty sad everyone starts to get girlfriends or already had 3 or more .. some even wonder if im gay.
But that all doens''t care me I just want a hug and a relationship and if the socialphobic girls are to scared so do I and its not like you are stuck on me if the 1st time desperatly fails then its just over no problem .. I think I just told a little bit to me much about my anxiety .. can better say nothing about it and then open up later about it.
Its women nature they want strong man, which can care for tor family and don''t be so weak .. even if they don''t admit its just evolutionary they want a man with succes, big cars and cofidence
and socialphobic girls aren''t immune for that

Last edited:

Prestonator

I would say that from a female point of view that what you should try to do is not let your social anxiety get to you when meeting or talking to a girl. girls like it if the guy is not awkward about conversations. If you find this difficult then you offer to meet them somewhere where you feel is less socially hard. You are not a loser for having social anxiety. lots of people have issues but they deal with them. Social phobia can be dealt with too. just don't feel like a loser for it because that isn't going to help you at all. hope this helps.

Boby

im 21 years old.. so its gonna be pretty sad everyone starts to get girlfriends or already had 3 or more .. some even wonder if im gay.
But that all doens''t care me I just want a hug and a relationship and if the socialphobic girls are to scared so do I and its not like you are stuck on me if the 1st time desperatly fails then its just over no problem .. I think I just told a little bit to me much about my anxiety .. can better say nothing about it and then open up later about it.
Its women nature they want strong man, which can care for tor family and don''t be so weak .. even if they don''t admit its just evolutionary they want a man with succes, big cars and cofidence
and socialphobic girls aren''t immune for that
Look i'm 22 years old ...have the same problems and to make matters even worse most of the people that i know started having relationship when they were like 12-13 same lost there virginity at 14-15 so i've been an observer for more than 9 years but one think that i learned is that is never to late.
And yeah i know women want strong man,so why don't you do something about it?Try slowly,start by just having small talk with women until you get comfortable and then try to be bolder and bolder...

Clown

I have talked a few times to girls but a main problem is I push them away becauseI dont
want to let notice im anxious after 10 min''s its get really hot and I can barely act normal and thats the time I go away .. but usually after the first min or 2-3 I give a excuse I must go... I had so many opportunities.. but wasted because I don't can act normal around them because of the extreme anxiety and then push them away... you know when you got a socialphobic girl she would understand and in that way you can be more relax like a friend ... if I know the girl for few days and weeks I become my self with almost no anxiety.. the first conversation is so hard it prevents me from knowing somebody

Boby

How do you feel around boys ,are you SA with them to?As i told you try doing small baby steps,if you are really,really uncomfortable around girls try getting along with boys first and when you are comfortable with them make another step and speak with girls.
"I have talked a few times to girls but a main problem is..." the problem is the word "few" how about trying to speak more than "a few times" even for that 2-3 min and every time try to stay more and more.Your SA is not a wall that you can't pass ,i know i don't have the right to tell you all this,i have almost the same problems:i can have small talk with girls but i never had the guts to make a move on the ones that i liked,but i'm trying.

Ambere

from another females point of view it really isn't all about having a strong, confident man all the time. Yes, we like it when guys are strong and confident but that doesn't mean that guys who are shy aren't attractive. I have known all too many shy guys that were adorable and some girls even prefer it because a lot of confident guys reach cockiness, which makes them very undesirable. So have hope there's someone out there for you :)

Roman Legion

Hey, you can use me to make you feel better, you have 15 minutes of talking with a girl, I have 0.. Things could be much worse for you, don't feel the pressure society puts on people to be 'normal'.. Normality is a generalization, nothing can truly be generalized.. Don't worry about it and you will be fine.. Just do your own thing and avoid the BS.. From what my father and brother say, for the most part dating sucks; and my brother is being divorced right now.