need any comments or help

johnyboy

hi im 29 years old i have four children my wife is working for our family.i feel so depress and ashamed i dont know where to start to support my family,im not a college graduate im not good in bussiness.I ask GOD what is my purpose in life i know i have some we all have.Really im not happy being a bum and my wife's support us,i want to help supporting my family but i really dont know where to start? i was spoiled by my family when i was young now i feel sorry for myself coz i dont know any jobs,now i have my own family to support but i really dont know where to start.. Im so confused.your comments would mean a lot.sorry for my english im not that fluent.I want to have some dignity for my family and also myself.your suggestion would mean a LOT! thank you. :oops:

recluse

In this modern age it's not uncommon for the roles to be reversed i.e the man staying home to look after the children and do the housework. You shouldn't be ashamed because you want to work and a lot of people plainly don't want to work, there is a difference. Have you tried searching online o'r in newsapers for jobs? Which country are you in?

sidney

if you can find a job you like to do that pays better than your wifes then great go for it, but if not then i think you are doing the right thing now which is minding the children as someone has got to do it, if you are still not feeling any better then you can try getting a very small job in a quiet shop or something, small hours that would help support your family but wouldnt be too hard on you
good luck :)
P.S most men cant handle being the one left home with the kids so your very brave man

johnyboy

recluse said:
In this modern age it's not uncommon for the roles to be reversed i.e the man staying home to look after the children and do the housework. You shouldn't be ashamed because you want to work and a lot of people plainly don't want to work, there is a difference. Have you tried searching online o'r in newsapers for jobs? Which country are you in?

im from phillipines. :oops:

Sapphira

Aww, I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time. I don't work either, but I think our situations are very different. If you haven't talked this out with your wife, that's a good place to start. If you both agree that the kids need someone at home, then perhaps that could be your job? And while you're home, maybe you can sell stuff on ebay or make some money on the internet. I don't know much about that, though.

I just wanted to tell you that you don't necessarily need a college education to work. Start small and work your way up, that's what many people do.

needanick

Hi jhony.
so you have wife and children? and u suffer from social phobia???? probably you're just shy.

so, why you can't get a job? just as you got your wife you can get a job, think about this, getting married and finding a good woman is a lot lot more harder than finding a good job.

johnyboy

needanick said:
Hi jhony.
so you have wife and children? and u suffer from social phobia???? probably you're just shy.

so, why you can't get a job? just as you got your wife you can get a job, think about this, getting married and finding a good woman is a lot lot more harder than finding a good job.

actually finding woman for me is a lot easier dont get me wrong people sometimes are best for something and others are not,about a job i think i need a bussiness of any kind i have a lot space i can put a small store there but i dont know what to put.Do you have any suggestions? yes i have kids four of them actually im lucky because my wife is understanding person but i fell guilty of doin nothing i feel hopeless.i need to have self dignity.really dont know where to start.. :( :(

johnyboy

dont get me wrong before i have anxiety problems im a jolly and friendly guy now im a loner coz i feel depress.i really dont know how to start my life having my family. :oops:

recluse

johnyboy said:
recluse said:

Oh ok, i can imagine that it's very traditional over there, but i guess a lot of people have negative views over the fact that the man stays at home, no matter which country one is in.

johnyboy

recluse said:
johnyboy said:
recluse said:

Oh ok, i can imagine that it's very traditional over there, but i guess a lot of people have negative views over the fact that the man stays at home, no matter which country one is in.

Do you know any jobs online that i can do? as long as i can earn some money? hope you dont mind me askin. :oops:

jus

HEAPS of australian companies are moving there call centres over to the philipines.
Call centre might not be your dream job? but its a job/start/income :)

johnyboy

jus said:
HEAPS of australian companies are moving there call centres over to the philipines.
Call centre might not be your dream job? but its a job/start/income :)

thanks.Anymore sugesstions would help and i really appreciate this.Thank you! :D