Need Advice Tbh.....

LycraPantiies92

Hey...
I'm 15 and i've been getting 'bullied' since i started high school. t started off by this 1 girl who hated me from before we were even in 1st year !!, She ovbiously saw i was very quiet and took a disliking to me straight away! =[
I went through 1st year not talking to anybody and i dont evn think i had the confidence to talk to teachers either!!..i had no friends tbh =[, till i met a nice girl who asked to get to kno me!! but it wasnt even her who asked..really its what a teacher asked her to do!!=[
2nd went the same way up to a point when this friend made me push my guidance teacher to move me into her class. For the 1st few days ppl were nice..until they saw i was quiet with social anxiety!..the bullying started again!
In 3rd year we started doing our standard grade classes, i thought that i might get away from some of the ppl who'd bullied me b4. Boy was i wrong! The one girl who hated me in 1st year was in my h.e class!!!!=[[ at this stage ppl started up worse, but me & my friend grouped up with another few girls nd hung around with thm at lunch. This worked out gd but the other girls couldnt accept me shy. We stopped going together as my friend fell out with them. I dunno what it was over tho as they left me out of everything as usual!=[
this year its the exact same ..
a daily dose of romours going round about me, teasing, having things thrown at me, other ppl ignoring & leaving me out, ppl making a scene out of something ive done wrong.
I've told mos of my teachers, none of them sypathised tbh =[
Told this 1 really nice teacher about a silly thing and really was such a gd teacher..i always knew nothing would have been allowed to happen to me in tht class, tht teacher left tho lol. None of the others seem to bother.
I'm skiving quitye regularly now because i just dont wannna be there yano =[ & whats the point of going to a place every day where you're not even liked !?!
Little thing last wk when a girl wouldnt sit nxt to me!!!!!!! ffs like!!
What have i done??!
What have i done to make these ppl have a genuine hate for me?

Ok...

I could soldier on with this, but really don't wanna =[

I've got the chance to move house right now, move away to another skool to do 5th year.

I might be happier away from tht skool ?

Sorry this post is so long, but i actaully really need advice as i have no-one!

xxxx

Last edited:

bubblegumbg

If you have the opportunity to transfer to another school, take it! What could it hurt? Don't get me wrong, you don't want to make a point of always running away from your problems, but it's hard enough when you're young, let alone dealing with the teasing and torment that teenagers throw at you. A new school will allow you to start fresh. A chance to be who ever you want to be. It's really so much easier to become more outgoing and change yourself for the better in a place where no one knows you yet.