need a sexual relationship, pissed of i aint in one

introvert

What are you looking for in such a relationship? Well, to answer what you need to do... dress in a womanly way, and hang out at nightclubs (with friends if possible)..

Remus

Staff member
do you want a loving relationship or just a sexual one?

sexual ones are easy (like the previous poster said)

but as for fullfilling, I doubt that very much

OOOO and dont look at me, I'm taken :p

Greenade

I don't know what to say..... :cry:

Erm........a full and loving relationship is VERY hard to find and achieve....although it can be done....whoever you are...i guess its down to luck more than anything....posting in the right place or being in the right place.....i give up :!:

I'm not taken :wink: but who would want me.....i suppose thats what everyone says...!!!

Adrian

nicola_maire

hey i wernt implying i want someone of here, i was implying that i want someone i gneral n woundered what kid of thing really impress u in a girl, like say u meet this girl n she well msart, would that impress you or would her sense of humour?

thugaveli

Well id say men in general go for attraction over personality
But i must admit SP men are more sensetive and maybe more cautious (I don't know for sure) so they would definatly look at personality a bit more than your stereotype male
Just my opinion...

Danfalc

Banned
Nic

For me, its nice when a girl takes the time to be intrested in me,and i dont mean that i want her undivivded attenion,but like it just show that she is genuiane if she takes the time to ask about what i get up to and that sort of stuff.Also before i got sa i use to love affection.

Humor is always good and it will defintley make it easier to get along,smart is good aswell i dont mean as in she has to be really smart, but it's nice to be able to speak about serious stuff sometimes.

But to be honest none of that stuff really matters, if a guy is intrested in you, well you wont need to impress him.And honesty is crucial. hope thats helped a bit, feel free to ask more if i didnt really answer what you was asking.

SilverLiner

It's hard to say what guys want because everyone wants different things. For me personally I've always wanted someone with similar interests in mine, someone who can bring out something new in me, someone I can relate to. One of the best things I love about my gf is that we bpth play guitar, both write songs etc and so it's nice to have that connection; wether it's about reading each others songs or even arguing over what a particular chord in a song is lol. So for me it's similar interests that attracts me.

Remus

Staff member
nicola_maire said:
hey i wernt implying i want someone of here, i was implying that i want someone i gneral n woundered what kid of thing really impress u in a girl, like say u meet this girl n she well msart, would that impress you or would her sense of humour?

he he

was just teasing :p

for me.....warmth and caring

Remus

Staff member
SilverLiner said:
One of the best things I love about my gf is that we bpth play guitar, both write songs etc and so it's nice to have that connection; wether it's about reading each others songs or even arguing over what a particular chord in a song is lol.

Wow !

thats exactly like me and my GF :O

uncanny!

nicola_maire

lol cheers dudes, im just frustrated, i do want more than sex with someone, i was just well u know that lonly night...lol.
i want a bloke who i can talk to about things who ent gonna shrug it of n talk about how many bong him n his mate done the other night, or who they beat up, ive met alot of them! lol
this bloke i chat to online, is good lookin, funny, smart, caring etc
but he lives ages away on the south coast, being blokes ould you care if the girl you liked proper liked lived so far away?
*sigh* ahhh! y do all the nice one live near the beach! lol

Remus

Staff member
I had a long distance relationship, it worked fine, she used to come and stay or I'd go there, that lasted 3 years and didnt end because of the distance involved

seize the day, go meet him, you may not like each other offline as sometimes the fantasy is shattered but on the other hand, sometimes people are so much better than you thought and the spark of love is ignited........

take a chance mate, dont live with "what ifs"