Native languages

Johan teach me Swedish! ahh I love this language. If only I did't suffer from social phobia I would go in for it :). I tried on my own but obviously quited after a few weeks ;)

johan

Johan teach me Swedish! ahh I love this language. If only I did't suffer from social phobia I would go in for it :). I tried on my own but obviously quited after a few weeks ;)
it would be fun:) if i diden't have social phobia.:p
i understand why you guited, it's a very hard language.
whare are you from?

yes it is, the worst part for me was pronunciation. Is there similarity between English and Swedish or was it just my imagination? :)

btw. I was at the cinema lately on "Play" it was filmed in Goteborg, wasn't it?

I'm from Poland

johan

yes it is, the worst part for me was pronunciation. Is there similarity between English and Swedish or was it just my imagination? :)

btw. I was at the cinema lately on "Play" it was filmed in Goteborg, wasn't it?

I'm from Poland
i don't know about the pronouncing thing but we have borrowed some words from english. i have heard somewhere that we have taken alot from the German language.

the movie is shot in Gothenburg like you said:)

what is it with swedish that you like?:)

I was in Stockholm a few years ago and I just fell in love. I was moved by the whole style which obtains in Sweden. I also planned to visit Goteborg and Malmo (mostly because it is near to Copenhagen) but unfortunately it didn't work out :).

Last edited:
I can´t find it in any way in the translator. You´re from India aren´t you? What kind of language is that?
Hindi? Punjabi? Bengali?

Gotta be one of those three ::p:

I know there are more dialects than those though. But those seem to be the most widely spoken. I know nothing about India though.

AGR

¡Excelente! Aunque no desisto en aprender Inglés, es una buena idea este hilo para quienes aún no dominamos el idioma. Aprovecho para saludar a todos los usuarios del foro y aunque no he participado mucho espero hacerlo con mayor frecuencia.

Thanks, Remus! :)
Is your name based on the movie Outlander?