Name your favorite online games...

ghostgrrl

I thought it would be cool to know what people do for fun. I play my XBox almost everyday and some other types of gaming as well since I have no tangible friends... it helps me not to feel alone and maybe meet some nice people in a unintimidating kind of way if that sounds logical, lol.

XBox: MW3, Black Ops, COD:WaW, Battlefield 3, Left 4 Dead 1/2, Resident Evil 5, just got Mass Effect 3, Borderlands, Red Dead Redemption, Gears of War 3, F.E.A.R. 3, Dead Island, etc.

PS3: Uncharted 2, RE5, Little Big Planet, Resistance(I think, lol)

Facebook: Sims Social mainly

Iphone: Draw Something(Its like pictionary and its so much fun with friends trying to guess their drawings)

bcsr

I play League of Legends and Starcraft 2 on PC. I do play Draw Something on my phone, though. :)

da_illest101

I rarely play something online, but the currents games I'm playing all have online features
For the ps3: ratchet and clank: all 4 one, dragon's dogma, lil big planet 2

ghostgrrl

nice, I have to hook up my speakers on my pc to game on it again. I mainly played the city building series developed by Impressions Games. I have Caesar II, Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom, Pharoah w/Cleopatra expansion.. the Age of Empires series when it first came out. I never really did PC online gaming though. My little brother said he'll get me Diablo 3 which in the new hype but I told him to wait until I hook my pc up right.

ghostgrrl

Cool, I forgot I also have Halo 3 and Halo ODST. my gamertag is the same here.... ghostgrrl feel free to add me peeps BTW, I'm a noob in half of my games, lol

Summoning

At the moment I only play Leage of Legends online and occasionally L4D2 or Portal 2 coop with my friends. I used to play WoW, Lineage 2 and Counter-Strike 1.6 (the good one) a lot, but not any more.

Offline, I've been playing Civilization V a lot recently.