Name your Fave tv shows

dream

Name your fave shows?

I like the following ..Trueblood,the young & the restless,seinfield,king of queens, golden girls.
Sex & the city, friends, little britain,laguna beach,grey's anatomy will & grace.

I'm starting to get into The Office & The Vampire diarys. and i want to get Nip & Tuck and One tree hill on dvd.

Last edited:

Acme

Don't watch TV much (never got around to switching over when it went digital), but when I did it was mainly Law & Order. Also looking forward to buying the series box set for Six Feet Under.

sabbath

Banned
monk, psych, eureka, warehouse 13, weeds, zrock, the closer, hell's kitchen, big bang theory, dr who, dexter, stargate, snl, south park, law & order: criminal intent, mad men, 60 minutes

slimjim119

Lost, Law & Order SVU, Cold Case. Some older favorites are Three's Company, All in the Family. There's more I can't think of right now.

dream

monk, psych, eureka, warehouse 13, weeds, zrock, the closer, hell's kitchen, big bang theory, dr who, dexter, stargate, snl, south park, law & order: criminal intent, mad men, 60 minutes

Is weeds any good? Hahaha..Snl

sabbath

Banned
Is weeds any good? Hahaha..Snl

Weeds is hilarious! I wish it was longer though, only 30 minute episodes.

weeds2.jpg

Carnation

CSI: Miami and New York, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes, The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Father Ted, Phoenix Nights, Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere, Butterflies, Rising Damp, The Royle Family and Sex and the City.

blue-roses

CSI: Miami and New York, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes, The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Father Ted, Phoenix Nights, Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere, Butterflies, Rising Damp, The Royle Family and Sex and the City.

We'd get on pretty well I reckon, Carnation; I like quite a few of those :)

I like comedies, mostly; dramas have to have something quirky or clever about them for me to be interested. My favourites:

Flight of the Conchords
Black Books
A Bit of Fry and Laurie (anything with Stephen Fry is good!)
Blackadder
The Young Ones
My Family
Spicks and Specks (a music trivia show)
RocKwiz (another music trivia show)
Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes
Doctor Who (even the 'old' series)
Monty Python
The Simpsons - more a comfort thing than anything. I grew up with my older brothers watching it and it was always on at teatime (yes, my family are slobs, we eat with the TV on, haha), so I'd just watch it every night and learnt to appreciate the humour more and more as I got older. I quote it incessantly, so my friends think I'm some kind of obsessed nerd, but I dunno...I'm just a casual fan.

Father Ted and The Royle Family wouldn't be favourites but I do really like them! My mum's from the North and her family is exactly like the Royles; it's hilarious.