my weekly shopping list! FOR REAL!

Danfalc

Banned
ye canny buy them! youve got to run around the mountains to catch one of the little c*nts!

Ah that makes sence now,the news said some maniac highlander had been arrested after running round in just a kilt and blue face paint,head butting sheep.:D

mrb

rice 2 pkts , chicken breasts , wholemeal bread , sprouts , carrots , leeks, onions ,briccoli , potatoes , organic milk semi skimmed , oats , bannanas , apples , grapes , low fat yogurt , low fat spread , protien powder , nuts not salted , 5 litres of bottled water , and 12 beers , um dunno how much i just chuck it in the shopping trolly and pay for it at the check out , its the same old most weeks oh yea remus mackral in tomato sause theres your omega 3 lol oh i forgot salad leaves tomatoes , cucumber , most of what i buy is organic cos im paranoid about the gm crap they put in the animal feed , its a growth hormone to make the animals put on weight quicker , so i dont eat it if its not organic , am i paranoid ...... yep probably ::p: down the shops they say oh oh here comes captain paranoid organic man :rolleyes:

Last edited:

FOR REAL

Banned
hey why not? :D

It's the UK forum and we are eccentric ;)

Oh very healthy MRB but where's the oily fish?

aye correct "eccentric" is the word, and the more north you go in the uk the more "eccentric" a person becomes! period(full stop)

mrb

hey why not? :D

It's the UK forum and we are eccentric ;)

Oh very healthy MRB but where's the oily fish?

iv edited my reply remus , you will see my omega 3 on my shopping list now , i was um a bit pissed last night so i forgot a few bits ;)