My ugly, frowny face

xmisunderstoodx

Well, it's not like I was angry/upset so i went around frowning with a grumpy face. When I go outside in public I'm usually anxious and self-conscious. When I'm just walking to wherever I actually talk to myself and giggle/laugh out loud about previous stuff that happened. When there's large number of people around me, I start to tense up. I feel that my face look nervous and scared but people tell me I'm frowning. I try really hard to control facial expressions. I try not to look "too happy" (clown face) or "mad" (ugly, frowning).

Because that day when the lady commented on my "unhappiness". I was actually happy that day. Because the weather was so nice and it was end of the week. Was cool and cloudy, the lighting of the sky was just right.

But it's all good now. :)

xmisunderstoodx

I thought she was being serious at first about me always being/looking happy everytime she sees me. But, I know she's being sarcastic because I never see her on my daily walks. Why would she randomly tell me that im the 'happy lady". It's not like I go around skipping, singing, and giving away presents to everyone I see.