My Story

Bhavick

Hey All,

First all i wanna say what a great forum this is and after reading other members stories it makes me feel as though i am not alone in what am going through. So i thought i would post up my own story and how i was subjected to bullying when i was just in primary school onwards and the affect it has had on my life. It all started with verbal bulling at first people calling me names and saying things behind my back. I felt so left out of everything and when ever there were group activities in class i was always the last one left to get a partner cause everyone thought i was thick and didn't wanna partner up with me. So i did what probabily some of you have done and became a loaner. I never really chatted with anyone, hardly had any TRUE friends and really secluded myself from everyone. I have to say this really knocked my confidence back at an early age and i had a really low opinion of myself. Things went on like this for me over the years in primary school until i hit college where the bullying continued but we were just a little older. Everyone thought i was thick and just use to take the piss out of me but never really to my face it was all behind my back because as we all know BULLIES are the biggest cowards in the world. Anyway after i left college and started working thats when i really took a step back and thought about my life and the things i have been through. Bullying has definitley had an affect on my life especially my confidence i hate being in big crowds cause i think i am being judged and my social life is some what bleek. I am not very social with anyone and i find making friends difficult as i have trust issues with people I only have about 3 good friends who i can actually say are loyal friends. I am very very quiet person and i think sometimes people at work mistake my quietness as sign on weakness cause i am not like everyone else and try to take advantage but i never let it happen. Its funny really i feel as though being bullied has toughened me up cause when i see some of the people that use bully me before on a night out in town they never say shit to me cause they to know now i would kick the shit out of them. They must think that its all forgotten but it never is not for me anyway. The worstest thing of all was back in high school there use to be an extra teacher in class that use to help me with my work becaue i was dyslexic and that only made things worse. Anyway thats my story so far.

Thanks

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I can say that one indignity I was spared that a lot of people here wasn't was being bullied at school. I'm really thankful for that because it seems like a really heavy thing to deal with, even years on after the abuse. It must really shake the foundations of who you're trying to become, and I can sympathize with your story. I also want to say that I hope things will get better for you.

Welcome to the site.

Bhavick

Hi,

I was actually thinking of opening a bullying forum myself. I know people can discuss bullying on here but i would like to create a forum that just deals with bullying and nothing else. I just wondered weather people would actually come on and post or is it something that is more discusssed with friends and family members as oppose to comming on a forum and discusssing it? I know when i was growing up i would have loved to know about forums like this one but thats just me.

Hey, Sounds a great idea there's a few Anti Bulling vids/songs made up by Matt ward on utube using Tupac's acapellas. I'm sure he won't mind u using them & they really stand out. he hasn't had many views but all the comments seem positive and it brings out the story's really clear or maybe that's just me since i love pac soo much :) lol but it's nice to see people fighting back. Gd luck

Here's afew links, There downloadable to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7KH3AU47B0

YouTube - MATT WARD FT AKON - I TRIED

YouTube - MATT WARD - CAMMY LEA (DEDICATION)

o gee, such a small world Just realized whilst searching threw his vids that hes from the same town as me redface

Last edited:

AimeeSP

Hi,

I was actually thinking of opening a bullying forum myself. I know people can discuss bullying on here but i would like to create a forum that just deals with bullying and nothing else. I just wondered weather people would actually come on and post or is it something that is more discusssed with friends and family members as oppose to comming on a forum and discusssing it? I know when i was growing up i would have loved to know about forums like this one but thats just me.

Hi welcome! :) i can relate to the bullying you've mentioned. I was bullied all throughout school, and because i was quiet and shy the bullys picked up on that and i became a target being too scared to stick up for myself. I also think it's a great idea you'd like to start a bullying forum, i would love to join.

Bhavick

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies. I think am gonna go for it then. I just want to help others out there that have been bullied. I still don't think people out there realise the seriousness of bullying and the affect it has.

Thanks